The policies below describe the different types of information we collect from you or that you may provide to us through your visits to horseracingtote.com, and the ways in which we store, make use of said information.
OUR PRIVACY POLICIES DO NOT APPLY TO INFORMATION COLLECTED OFFLINE OR VIA ANY OTHER MEANS, SUCH AS THAT INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY.
Horse Racing Tote’s contents are not intended for readers under the age of 18 years.
Horse Racing Tote will not knowingly store information from users under 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, please refrain from making use of this website or its resources.
We store various types of information from the website’s users, such as:
- Personal information (name, email address) as provided through any open public forums, blogs or comments.
- Internet connection details, equipment used and web-usage information.
We collect information that is provided directly by the user, automatically via navigation through the site. IP addresses, cookie-collected information and other tracking means. We also collect information from third parties and social media platforms.
Horse Racing Tote may collect information via forms, blogs, article comments or other freely accessible interaction areas on our site, and from contact records obtained through communications between our support/management and the use (via email). We also store information obtained via search queries.
Cookies, IP Addresses and Other Technologies
Horse Racing Tote collects information from every user’s navigation experience. This may include:
- Traffic and location date, as well as other communication data collected from other website resources.
- Information pertaining to your computer and internet connection, such as IP address and information about your browser program and system operating system.
The information collected enables us to improve our website and user experience. It also allows us to:
- Learn more about usage patterns and audience statistics.
- Learn more about user preferences, enabling us to better customize our website to the users’ tastes.
- Better understand what areas of our website require work or improvement.
- Provide optimized content to our readers.
- Better apply marketing values and targeted advertising.
Horse Racing Tote also collects information automatically. This may include cookies/browser cookies, flash cookies or web beacons. Cookies are tiny files stored in your computer’s hard drive, intended to ease up your website use by keeping track of your patterns and preferences.
Horse Racing Tote may disclose information collected to:
- Subsidiaries and/or affiliates
- Service providers and other third party entities, under fair use regulations that guarantee the correct usage of the shared information.
- To any eventual buyer or owning successor, in the case of a merger, restructuring or reorganization of Horse Racing Tote.
- To comply with any court order or legal process, connected to a government/legal inquiry.
Horse Racing Tote makes use of the secure servers and firewalls in order to guarantee the security of the collected information. We will always strive to prevent the accidental loss or information or its unauthorized access.